Introduction to Coaching
In this experiential two part program, participants will be introduced to the power of coaching. The course is designed to accelerate participants’ understanding of coaching while providing clear and practical applications to immediately integrate a coach approach into their day-to-day.
This course uses the Excelerator Coaching Model™ as a platform to teach the significance, flow and impact of coaching. Participants will have the opportunity to observe live coaching demonstrations, as well as practice specific elements of coaching with their peers.
With a broadened understanding of directive and non-directive coaching, participants will walk away with the foundation to be more open, curious and active in their conversations with others.
MONTH 1: Introduction To Coaching Part 1
Month 1: Introduction To Coaching Part 1
- Understands what coaching is and what it is not
- Understands why coaching works and when to best leverage it in your leadership
- Can describe the coaching model, process and stage
- Is able to start applying the coaching skills and tools from the model in coaching conversations
Month 2: Introduction To Coaching Part 2
- Can demonstrate an understanding and application of the core coaching skills
- Understands the role vulnerability plays in the coaching process
- Can apply the Radical Candor Model™ to coaching conversations
- Can effectively use the coach approach in the action planning process
Investment: $8000 + per person materials